Israel Concierge is a personalised concierge service, which arranges for services (Services) to be provided to its members (Members) from its partner firms (Partner Firms). You agree that by becoming a Member of Israel Concierge your membership
will be governed by these terms and conditions.
Joining Israel Concierge
1. In order to join Israel Concierge you must apply to become a member using one of Israel Concierge membership application forms.
2. There are two types of membership, personal and corporate. Personal membership entitles that individual (only) to use the Services. Corporate membership entitles the individuals (only) listed by the company, who are employees of the company, to use the Services. Membership is for one year.
3. The annual Membership fee is payable in accordance with Israel Concierge’s membership rates which may change from time to time.
Personal members only
4. The membership fee is payable annually in advance and, save as expressly set out in clause 5, is non refundable. The Membership fee is payable by Credit Card, Cheque, Cash.
5. Israel Concierge at its sole discretion may terminate your membership by giving you 30 days’ written notice provided that, in this case, Israel Concierge shall reimburse you with a pro rata amount of the membership fee.
Corporate members only
6. The membership fee has been paid on your behalf by your employer.
7. Israel Concierge may at its sole discretion terminate the membership of a corporate member by giving you 60 days’ written notice. As a corporate member has not paid the membership fee personally, no monies will be refunded to the corporate member in this circumstance. In addition, if you cease to be an employee of the corporate who has paid your membership fee, your membership will automatically terminate.
8. All members are responsible for, and your membership is conditional on, providing Israel Concierge with accurate details about you.
9. On receipt of your application Israel Concierge will review it and notify you promptly whether it has been accepted. Membership is at the discretion of Israel Concierge and Israel Concierge is under no obligation to give reasons in the event that Israel Concierge refuses your application.
10. If your application is accepted and (in the case of personal members) payment of the membership fee is cleared then you will become a Member, subject always to these Terms and Conditions.
11. Israel Concierge may terminate your Membership forthwith in the event of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions by notifying you in writing. In this case, you shall not be entitled to any refund of the membership fee.
12. Termination in accordance with clauses 5 or 7 shall not effect any liability you may have to any of the Partner Firms in respect of Services ordered or provided which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Partner Firm concerned.
Israel Concierge’s fees
13. In addition to the membership fee set out above (if payable by you) Israel Concierge will charge you a fee each time you use any Service(s) provided by a Partner Firm.
14. In each case Israel Concierge will advise you of the level of this fee prior to you engaging a Partner Firm.
15. This fee will be itemised in an invoice sent by Israel Concierge and due on completion of the Service performed for you by the Partner Firm. This fee is a separate obligation from you to Israel Concierge and is not contingent on the payment of any outstanding liabilities you may have to a Partner Firm.
Our obligations to you
16. Israel Concierge is an arrangement service.
17. We will endeavour to ensure that the Partner Firms are reputable and reliable to provide the Services.
18. Israel Concierge will arrange for the provision of the Service and inform you about pricing but the Service itself is provided on the basis of the agreement you reach between you and the Partner Firm and is subject always to the terms and conditions of the Partner Firm. It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms upon which any Service is offered to you before using any Service. Israel Concierge is not a party to any agreement you may have with a Partner firm.
19. You are fully responsible to the Partner Firm for your obligations under the agreement that you enter into with the Partner Firm and the Partner Firm is fully responsible to you for its obligations under the agreement that it enters into with you.
20. Unless Israel Concierge has recommended a Partner Firm knowing it to be disreputable or unreliable (or Israel Concierge should reasonably have known), then Israel Concierge has no liability to you in respect of the Services offered by Israel Concierge or for any other aspect of the relationship between you and any Partner Firm.
21. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Israel Concierge’s negligence and save as provided in clause  above, Israel Concierge does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, claims or expenses incurred or suffered by you, pursuant to your membership of Israel Concierge.
22. Moreover, Israel Concierge specifically excludes any liability for any special, indirect or consequential damage or any nature whatsoever, resulting directly or indirectly from any act or omission by Israel Concierge or a Partner Firm.
23. Israel Concierge agrees to comply with the relevant Israeli data protection laws.
24. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable by either party.
25. Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable.
26. You agree to indemnify Israel Concierge, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Services.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to give any other party any rights or remedies under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
28. Failure by either party to exercise its rights under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Israeli law and the parties shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts.